You may remember at the beginning of the summer, I set out to complete a Summer Bucket List. Nothing too crazy, just a few fun things I wanted to do to enjoy my summer.
I’m happy to say, my list now looks like this.
I made a few adjustments along the way to suit my life, my body and budget, but here we go:
1. Go Hydrobiking – We went as part of Amy’s birthday and had a blast!
2. Buy a new swim suit – I bought one and I haven’t worn it…story of my life.
3. Go to the beach – while I didn’t have a day that I actually just sat there for awhile, I walked the beach a couple times with friends and it was perfect!
4. Go hiking – Happy Birthday Deepika and a Berklee Alumni Ladies hike!
5. Read a book – The Gifts of Imperfection (A book Justine gave me for my birthday a year or two ago and I just FINALLY read all the way through and loved!)
6. Finish FitMixer Bootcamp – check!
8. Run a 5k race – no race was completed to save money, but I have consistently run the 5k distance several times over the summer and I’m training for a 10k now…
9. See live music – My friend’s band played a couple weeks ago for the first time and we went to go see them play. They have potential but they should step no where near the bar they played again and should never have that opening singer/songwriter. (What? Sometimes my inner manager comes out…)
10. Donate clothes and any additional items to Goodwill – check! There have been 2 or 3 drop offs this summer and in fact, I’ll be making another stop tomorrow.
11. Massage – much needed and check!
12. Farmer’s Market – Took me all summer but done!
13. Wine tasting – another slight change to save my wallet from crying, but I did try a new wine on girls night AND I had a beer tasting in Boston. I consider this done!
14. Yoga – not as much as I should have done but my practice is returning which is good. Done!
Have you completed your Summer Bucket List?
Any final things you’d like to do with your summer?
For me, I just want to finish my goodbyes and make my way back to Chicago. I can’t drag out these goodbyes much longer without going crazy!