1. Strength Training or Cardio? Strength! Years ago this would have been an easy answer of cardio but strength training makes me feel strong (uh..duh!) But ultimately, I do know, understand and see the benefit of both, but strength is definitely a favorite right now!
2. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Breakfast…for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’m totally a breakfast foodie. 😉
3. Dress-up or workout clothes? I may clean up well…
but I still come home from work every.single.day and put on a pair of yoga pants. Workout clothes all.the.way.
4. Wine or beer? This is just mean…but I guess wine, though I do love a good beer.
5. Peanut butter or almond butter? Rude. I can’t (and won’t) choose. That’s like asking a parent which kid is their favorite.
6. Heels or flats? Flats 95% of the time! Either gym shoes or toms. See?
7. The actual cake or frosting? Frosting! There was one time a friend of mine and I split a cupcake. She wanted the cake (but not frosting) and I wanted the frosting (but not the cake). Pretty sure we were made to be friends.
8. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? FALL!!!!! Did you see my fall bucket list? Come on, I’ve got plans people!
9. Real animal or stuffed animal? Real! Though I definitely had my fair share of stuffed animals as a kid. (And it’s possible my favorite stuffed koala is sitting on the top shelf of my bookshelf. Don’t judge me!)
10. Bright or light? I’m not even sure what this means? But I don’t want the light so bright it blinds me. But I don’t want the light so dim I can’t see. Forget this question.
11. To vote or not to vote? Just kidding…this one was added by me. But I did it because I have a teensy tiny eeeentsy weeny little favor. See I have the opportunity to potentially be the Face of Fitness magazine. And well, can we just stop and think about how COOL that could be? I mean, ME?! The Face of Fitness?! Sign me up!
Wait, I already am – all you have to do is vote. (Preferably every day this week because you can vote 1x per day all week. And preferably share this inside info with all of your wonderful friends and family. My poor sister was asked to bombard her friends the moment I got the email – thanks sissy!) Pleeeeease! 😉
Now pick a question (or two, or three, or four) and answer ‘em. And GO!