Three things that happened:
1. Crick, crack, crack. That’s the sound of my joints as I was practicing yoga Wednesday night.
2. Hobble, hobble, hobble. That’s what I looked like as I attempted to run Thursday afternoon. Apparently, wearing a band-aid on your toe makes it hard to run (or walk). Let’s just say there’s a reason there was no run…
3. Ding, dong. The sound of the doorbell as the UPS man dropped off my new running shoes. Here’s to hoping they serve me well!
Two things to note:
1. I successfully met my 3 days/week of yoga for Courtney’s Yoga Challenge this week! Yoga is a glorious thing; don’t let me forget that. Or forget my weekly yoga.
2. Proof – I can save lives.
One week of workouts:
Now it’s your turn:
Tell me three things that happened, two things to note, and/or one week of workouts.