I’ve been trying to figure out how to recap my trip to Iceland and I haven’t been able to figure it out just yet so if you’re wondering where all the pictures are from my trip…there’s some on my Instagram. 😉
Anyway, there’s a lot of things happening behind the scenes lately and work is keeping me super busy (things took an unexpected turn while I was gone and situations have changed, for the better actually) but for now I’m working a ton and staying super busy. I’ll update you more on that later. For now, let’s get to what I’m grateful for from this past month…
1. I am grateful for the opportunity to travel to Iceland, that my new jobs allowed me to take that time off right away, and that I got to share that experience with my boy. I wouldn’t have wanted to be there with anyone else and it was great to explore those new places and even break away from the others a couple times for some date days/nights.
2. A new apartment! I live about 45 minutes outside of Grand Rapids and in a few weeks I’ll be moving back to GR which will be amazing. I’ll be closer to the boy and all of my jobs!
3. To be back teaching yoga. After having a few weeks off teaching yoga, it was so great to get back to it last weekend. I get nervous before and often find myself feeling like I’m not good enough but as soon as I’m back in that space, I feel at home and at ease. One of my yoga besties also came and gave me great feedback which just put me over the top. I’m brainstorming some yoga ideas so stay tuned… 😉
4. My family and friends. Seriously, they have been lifesavers. I am so grateful for everyone who has fielded frantic, sobbing, but also excited phone calls. The last few months have been such a roller coaster but I am so grateful for my support system. I’m a lucky lady.
5. Blogging. It has brought me so many cool opportunities and introduced me to some amazing people. I’m trying to figure out what the future looks like for me and blogging and this whole online world and I’m getting excited…stay tuned for that too! 😉
What are you grateful for this month?