Another month has come and gone, isn’t it crazy? I’m sure I’m not the only one who can say how happy and grateful she is for the warmer weather, the sunshine, and the fact that we have finally left those colder winter days behind us.
Speaking of being grateful, each night before I go to bed, I take a few moments to look back on my day and reflect on the things I am grateful for. Some days I journal this in my notebook and other days, I just take a moment or two to think about it and hold it dearly. For the last few months, I have been taking a few moments to dive into those archives from the month and share some of the big things I’m grateful for. After all, an attitude of gratitude is contagious and really helps me lead a happier life. Without further adieu, here’s what I’m grateful for this month:
- Being offered and then accepting new work. I’ll share more about what this looks like and how my schedule is taking a major shift soon.
- My parents for taking countless sobbing phone calls over the last couple of months as I worked through this period of unemployment.
- The boyfriend who has continued to put his arm around me, support me, and share his love.
- Yoga for being a guiding force, outlet, and value system for which I choose to follow.
- My body, which I’m working harder to fuel with healthier foods so it can recover from the longer runs in the sun and heavier weights at the gym.
- Having an apartment that keeps me safe, gives me a place to sleep each night and has given me a beautiful community to explore for the last year and a half. It’s time to start looking for a new roof to put over my head, but I’m constantly grateful for this space.
What are you grateful for this month?