Fitness Friday + Community

      8 Comments on Fitness Friday + Community

Excuse me!? Where did May go?! Did you realize today’s the last day of the month?! …yeah, me neither.  This month flew by! …so did this week! While I thought it was Friday when I woke up Thursday morning, by the end of Thursday I thought it was Wednesday.  Don’t try to figure that one out.

 

Regardless, it is Friday which means one thing:

 

It’s time to bring this health and fitness minded community together.  As a reminder, you can share anything you’d like that’s fitness related – your week of workouts, a workout you created or tried, a fitness related topic or whatever else comes to mind.  All I ask in return is that you grab a button, link back here and check out some of the other posts people are sharing.  I mean, this is about community!

 

But before we get to the link-up, here’s what my workouts looked like this week:

 

Friday 5/24/13

5.1 mile run

Strength – shoulders

15 mins walk

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 8.44.53 PM

Saturday 5/25/13

15 mins stationary bike

15 mins walk

GPP Hoppy Squats – 20 to 15 (here’s why?)

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 8.36.46 PM

Sunday 5/26/13

Hot yoga

Crazy post-hot yoga hair

Monday 5/27/13

5k run

20 mins walk

Tuesday 5/28/13

Strength – legs & abs

Wednesday 5/29/13

3 mile run

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 8.44.01 PM Thursday 5/30/13

15 mins walk

GPP – Arkansas Hawgn

Screen Shot 2013-05-28 at 8.37.37 PM

 



 

How was your week of fitness? Try any new workouts?


Subscribe to the blog via email!

8 thoughts on “Fitness Friday + Community

  1. Amy D

    I agree, May flew by. I loved the Ted talk video, thanks for
    posting it. I think Meg’s advice “Don’t be defined by what you
    didn’t know or do” is good for anyone at any age!

  2. Lawrence

    This was one awesome week of workouts! My body is 99% in need of full repair…so I’ll kill the other 1% tonight! Can’t wait to rest tomorrow and see how it looks when its all healed lol.

    This morning I did a total random, confusion kinda workout and my body was screaming 😉

Comments are closed.