Wow. Guys, it’s JULY. J-U-L-Y. I know I say this pretty much every month but this year is flying by. I wasn’t around here too much in June and I’m definitely brainstorming a few ideas and a few new things but I’m going to try and be more consistent with my blogging again…so hey, I’m back!
There’s no better time to get back to my writing then the start of a new month, right? Especially when it comes to working on my new goals for the month but before we get to that, let’s look back on my June goals, shall we…
JUNE 2018 GOALS
- Read 2 books Check! But I didn’t go beyond the two books that I read.
- Find a new apartment Check! In fact, I move in (less than) 2 weeks!
- Complete a daily fitness challenge – Nope. Honestly, I really didn’t try though. I stayed consistent with my workouts, even getting a couple runs in the book while in Iceland, but my daily challenge didn’t happen.
- Have an amazing trip to Iceland with the boy CHECK! CHECK! CHECK! It was beyond words.
- Work on money management & mentality Check…there’s progress being made.
Now what am I working on for this month…
JULY 2018 Goals
- Move Apartments
- Read 2 books
- Complete daily fitness challenge (1 min forearm plank)
- Drink more water
- Start expanding my yoga practice (teaching & personal practice)
What are your goals for July?