The day has arrived! …the day to share my October goals, that is! 😉
Okay, okay, so maybe it isn’t exactly the day you all have been waiting for, but I love this time each month where I am able to reflect on the past month, think ahead to the new month and really set the pace and tone for the weeks and days ahead.
Before we get started on my new goals, let’s look back on September and see how I did:
- Read 2 books – check!
- Sell 50 States RV – check!!!! (This was the biggest roller coaster of my life, but I’m proud to say that I am no longer the owner of Bullseye the RV!)
- Write 1 handwritten letter – check! (Admittedly, it’s always a bit awkward though and makes you wonder if the person received it when you hear nothing…haha)
- Continue working on secret project – check, check, check! (Because there are presently 3 of them…LOL!)
- Work on a craft project – check! (This is one of the secret projects actually…)
- Plan out content calendar through October – check!
- Get 2 sponsored posts – check!
- Attend at least 15 yoga classes – not quite. I attended 12 and that is with being in Seattle for work for a week, so still pretty good.
- Work on a new budget – check! I’m sure it will need some tweaking, but it’s been made!
- Do one thing outside my comfort zone or that scares me – check 😉
Overall I feel really good about September. I mean, how could I not when I finally sold the RV after a year?! Now, let’s take a look at what I’m working on for October:
- Read 2 books
- Write 1 handwritten letter
- Finish a particular portion of the craft project
- Get 2 sponsored posts
- Go apple picking with my family
- Plan content calendar through the end of 2016
- Attend 15 yoga classes
- Write 500 words/day (this can be blog or other writing)
- Work on secret projects (I need a name for these that I’m okay sharing…lol)
There you have it! All are attainable goals, some of which are already planned (i.e. a date for apple picking), some have been thought through (who’s getting a handwritten letter and the books I want to read), and some will require work and dedication (writing 500 words/day, getting sponsored posts)…you get the drift.
[ctt title=”A new month means new goals! What are some of yours?” tweet=”A new month means new goals! What are some of yours? via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/b7u37+” coverup=”b7u37″]
What are some of your goals for October?
How did you do on your September goals?