First and foremost, I must share this video that popped up on my Twitter feed yesterday:
I swear, I freaking LOVE Nike. Not just their products but everything they stand for. Way to be a form of motivation and inspiration to be our best and strive for more everyday.
Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to check in on my Summer Bucketlist and I’ll be honest, I think I need to step up my game.
1. Go hydrobiking – accomplished! Amy’s birthday!
2. Buy a new swim suit – as scary as this was, done!
3. Go to the beach – I walked around the beach with Tracey while she was here. We went to Venice Beach and walked the Venice boardwalk thing…I’ll never walk that thing again. Ever.
4. Go Hiking – I live in an area with some cool places to go hiking, how have I not done this?
5. Read a book – I’m working on this one. I’m in the middle of three…
6. Finish FitMixer Bootcamp – SO close!
7. Travel – Boston & NYC baby!
8. Run a 5k race – I’m actually thinking about signing up for a 5k in Orange County next weekend. Well, if I can find someone to join me. Or maybe I suck it up and go at it alone.
9. See live music – you would never know I LOVE live music by this…
10. Donate clothes and any additional items to Goodwill – Amy and I made a massive donation of several bags of clothes and purses along with my old TV
11. Massage – taking suggestions for cheap yet good places for massages
12. Farmer’s Market – this is just sad…
13. Wine tasting – this just makes me sad.
What do you still hope to do this summer?