I thought it would be fun to chill out a bit today, to bring in the weekend with a bit of fun and a little less seriousness. What do you think?
5 recent posts you may have missed
- My Ebook Launch
- How to Home Brew Kombucha
- Hot Yoga Essentials
- 25k Training Plan & Download
- 6 Tips For Drinking Enough Water
5 recent IG photos
5 things i’m grateful for
- An opportunity to travel – Even though it was for work, I know I’m lucky that I get an opportunity to do that, so far that, I am very grateful.
- Friends/family/this community who have supported me – You’ve all been very supportive through a rough patch and I know that you have all made this so much easier for me to move on.
- Yoga – Signing up for a year of yoga was honestly one of the best things I could have done for myself and for that I am so very, very grateful.
- Blogging BFFs who hold you accountable to your goals – Did you see my BFF Amanda released an e-book last week too?
- Chiropractor – Seriously! I am so thankful to be back in the swing of visiting a chiro, my head is forever grateful for the release and not quite so many migraines.
5 things I want
- More coffee – Let’s get real, I always wan this.
- More time – We all wan’t this, don’t we? There’s just so much I want to do and just so very little time.
- Travel – At the end of my trip to seattle, I found myself looking forward to coming home but already craving my next trip and dreaming about where I want to go next.
- A garden – I’ve always said I had a black thumb but I’m managing a gardening blog and FB page for work and learning a ton. I’m starting to think that I may be able to have a little garden on my patio this summer…stay tuned. 😉
- To find a running group in GR – Training for the 25k has been going well and is really fun, but I’ve always thought about joining a running group and being new to this city, it seems like a good idea, not only to support my running habit, but to maybe make a few friends too.
5 of my favorite Daily Aspire journal prompts (so far):
It’s hard to just pick 5 as there have been a lot that really resonate with me, what I’m going through or that evoke a strong emotion. I’ve been getting a lot of great responses to Daily Aspire and hope that you all check it out if you haven’t already! 🙂
- 1/9/16 – Write a letter to someone you need to forgive.
- 1/11/16 – How can you incorporate more fun and more play into your life?
- 1/26/16 – Write the words you need to hear.
- 2/1/16 – Write about a time when work felt real to you, necessary and satisfying. Paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.
- 2/10/16 – “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” -Jane Howard
Tell me something fun on this Friday!