Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it’s safe to say that we are well into the holiday season and it’s likely if you’re not already, you will soon be feeling the hustle and bustle that comes with this time of year.
When it comes to keeping my sanity through this crazy season, is ensuring that I’m holding myself to my usual routine as best as possible, especially when it comes to my workouts. You’ve heard me say time and time again that my workouts are like therapy, they help me escape for a few minutes each day and truly focus on myself and my health.
The last thing we need this time of year is any kind of extra excuse to make getting and staying active within our reach, so I’ve pulled together this list of equipment free workouts that you can do anytime and anywhere.
1. Deck of Cards Workout from ME
2. 30 Minute Tabata-Style Fat Blaster Workout from Lea Genders Fitness
3. Hardcore Core Workout from Anne Smiles
4. The ‘I Make Time’ Workout from Sprint 2 the Table
5. Spell Your Name Workout from Food Faith Fitness
6. Bodyweight Arm Workout from Strength and Sunshine
7. Sweat on the Road Strength Workout from FitAspire
[ctt title=”Traveling a lot this month and looking to stay active? Try one of these equipment free workouts!” tweet=”Traveling a lot this month and looking to stay active? Try one of these equipment free workouts! via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/7pb1P+” coverup=”7pb1P”]
What are your favorite body weight movements?
How do you stay active through the busy holiday season?