I honestly can not believe it’s already AUGUST! I feel like I say this every month but it doesn’t stop being true when the months just keep flying by faster than I can keep up. Now before I get to my new goals for the new month, let’s see how I did with July’s goals…
- Write a handwritten letter – check!
- Start Instagram course – nope 😉
- Start Google Analytics course – nope 😉
Side note: I did start a “creative non-fiction” course
- Have a fun girls day – no girls day, but I did have dinner with some girls I don’t get to see very often
- Try a new recipe – check! Pesto zoodles with baked cod!
- Pitch at least one brand for blog idea – check! (Though I got a ‘no’ and a few no responses but at least it’s something!)
- Finish two books – check! I read ‘You Are A Badass’ by Jen Sincero and re-read ‘The Defining Decade’ by Dr Meg Jay
- Get ahead on blogging – I was a bit better about this but didn’t get as ahead as I was hoping to
- Apply for at least 1 freelancing job (to get more of a side income) – check! But no word yet…
Overall, I would say I didn’t do too bad on my goals but I’m excited to do even better in August, so with that said, let’s get to it.
- Read 2 books
- Write 1 handwritten letter
- Work on a craft project
- Help my mom with garage sale – I actually already did this last weekend by going through boxes
- Go to the pool (I’m not kidding, I haven’t been yet!)
- Work on IG course
- Plan out content calendar through September
- Get 2 sponsored blog opportunities
- Work on strategy for a secret project
- Use a gratitude journal everyday
[ctt title=”What are your goals for the new month?” tweet=”What are your goals for the new month? via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/sy9Te+” coverup=”sy9Te”]
What are your goals for August?
Did you set any goals for July and how did they go?