I seriously can not believe how quickly this year has flown by. It’s been a rough year in a lot of ways, but also a year filled with a ton of growth, so I’m not really complaining but I will admit that I’m looking forward to 2016 coming to a close and 2017 bringing in a new light and hopefully some great things.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, we have a whole other month to look forward to and fill with great things but before we get to my goals for December, let’s take a look back at my November goals…
- Read 2 books – check!
- Write 1 handwritten letter – check!
- Go to yoga 10x – check! Still figuring out what’s reasonable, but excited to have made it as much as I did!
- Move apartments – check! At some point I’ll give you a “tour” ha!
- Write 3 freelance articles – check…kind of! Only 2 have been published and the 3rd was sent back for some pretty hefty revisions as we decided to take it a new direction, but I’m still counting it.
- Complete my January content calendar – nope. I’ve been thinking a lot about it but there’s some potentially new things on the horizon that have impacted this.
- Pitch at least 1 brand for a sponsored post idea – Sadly, no, but I did get a few sponsored posts from brands reaching out to me, so no complaints!
- Grow Instagram account – check. I saw some great growth at the start of the month and then a huge drop, which I’m thinking was likely an IG spam clean, but it’s been growing again the last week, just slowly. Overall about a 2% increase, but I saw growth on ALL platforms last month so no complaints.
- Work on developing a new (and healthier) evening routine – kind of…this is still a work in progress; the move definitely threw me off but I’m working on it.
- Complete all holiday shopping – not quite, but I did start it, which I think counts for a lot and I have some ideas for a few gifts.
Now, as for those December goals:
- Read 2 books
- Attend 8 yoga classes
- Write 4 Freelance Articles
- Finish Holiday Shopping
- January Content Calendar
- Write 1 Handwritten Letter
It remains to be seen just how busy work is going to be and how many extra hours I may be working so I don’t want to make sure my goals for the month are attainable and within my reach, while still giving me something to work towards.
[ctt title=”What goals are you working towards this month?” tweet=”What goals are you working towards this month? via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/_iHqM+” coverup=”_iHqM”]
What are your goals for December?
Did you reach all of your November goals?