New month = new goals, but before we get into what I’m concentrating on for the month of June, let’s take a look back at my goals for May.
1. Handwritten letter – CHECK!
2. Grow Pinterest – CHECK! While there wasn’t a ton of growth, I did see a 15% increase in my Pinterest followers and I didn’t really do anything more to achieve the growth.
3. Read physical book – CHECK! I read ‘The Gifts of Imperfection’ by Brene Brown. This isn’t the first time I’ve read this book, but it was really nice to reread and hear some of those concepts again.
4. Continue new diet and exercise plan as long as it keeps feeling good – CHECK! Honestly, I’m feeling great and much more like myself!
5. Plant garden – CHECK! And it’s doing pretty good…fingers crossed it stays that way!
6. Have coffee on patio – CHECK! It didn’t last long because a bumble bee was threatening me (long story, don’t hate). ha!
7. Make camera strap – I’ll try again… 😉
8. Get ahead on blogging again – fail…but that’s okay.
9. Freelance – writing, VA work, etc – kinda sorta…I had a few new sponsored opportunities come through for the blog and am working out something to help a friend get some content for his company’s new website. It’s something so I’ll take it.
While I’m all for creating attainable goals, this month, I’m focusing in on 3 goals. Sure there are other things I’d love to do too, but I know it’s going to be a busy, semi-hectic month at times, and I definitely don’t want to overwhelm myself, especially since a couple of these are pretty lofty.
- Complete Instagram course and grow my Instagram presence
- Handwritten Letter
- Budget (mindfully, honestly and realistically)
What are some of your goals for the month?