A new month has arrived and I have to be honest, I’m feeling really optimistic and light about June! There’s some exciting and hopeful things happening behind the scenes over here and I’m excited to see how things go. It’s scary on a lot of levels, but I’m also really trying to trust the timing and the way the Universe is working for my benefit.
You all know a new month means new goals but before we get ahead of ourselves, I want to take a look back on my goals for May. Things didn’t quite go as I would have hoped, but the reason for the massage not happening was better for my soul than the massage that day anyway. Now it’s time to reschedule that massage. 🙂
1. Get a massage – It didn’t happen…it was scheduled but I cancelled for some friends to come visit instead. It was totally worth it, but it needs to get back not the calendar.
Begin teaching meditation – CHECK! I had my first client and it was sooooo good! If you have questions about my one-on-one meditation coaching, please let me know!
3. Weekly writing date with myself – It still hasn’t happened, but I’m not giving up hope.
4. Take a yoga class weekly – No, but I did take TWO classes as a student in May and that really feels like a win! I’m bringing this goal back again in June and feeling optimistic I can make it happen.
Stick to my weekly training plan – Aside from not going to yoga, I stuck to my training, adjusting as needed for my body but strength and runs happened and felt so good!
View this post on Instagram
If you know me, then you know that I love setting goals. I have long term goals, yearly goals, and even monthly goals. It helps me work out the path to get from Point A to Point B. With that said, I’m also mindful of flexibility and knowing that sometimes those goals need to change, but I enjoy setting them anyway. With a new month, I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak to a few of my goals before Monday’s blog post goes out…😉 🔅See my family 🔅Run the Ragnar race 🔅Take 1 yoga class/week (at least) What are some of your goals for the month/year/long term? Let me know for today’s #katiescoffeecorner
So what do my June goals look like?
- Run Ragnar race – I’m truthfully a little nervous but also really excited about this race
- See my Family – We’re going to see Hamilton in Chicago! It’ll be a quick trip for me, but it’ll be nice to see them!
- Attend yoga 1x/week – Look ahead to your schedule at the start of the week and PLAN IT OUT
- Writing date 1x/week – Plan: try to do this on Thursdays
- Read 4 books – Do you have any suggestions?
What are some of your goals for June? What are you working on?