Wait, how is it March already? Please tell me I’m not the only one who blinked and we were in a new month!
Before I get to my goals for March, I want to look back on February goals and see how I did…
1. Write and publish my first e-book – CHECK!
2. Go to yoga at least 10x – CHECK! CHECK!
3. Stick to planned budget – womp, womp, womp…
Since I purchased the year of yoga and traveled to Seattle for work, my budget kind of went out the window but those business expenses will work themselves out and yoga will be worth every penny. Besides, it’s all about my health!
4. Growth: Personally / Professionally / Blogs / Social Media – Check, check, check, check!
Some more than others, but it’s a step in the right direction, for sure!
5. Brainstorm what I want to do with my life & my career, while fixing what isn’t working or is no longer serving me – Check
This is a hard one to measure and while I don’t have the answers, I’m feeling better about the process of figuring it out and that to me counts.
6. Make a new friend – Check
I’ve been getting to know some of my coworkers a bit more and so I’m counting that. It’s hard to meet new people outside of the workplace at this age, so if you have any tips send them my way!
7. Finish ‘Into The Wild’ – Check
Took me long enough but it’s done and I did really enjoy reading that book! So many mixed emotions while reading it, I don’t even know where to start.
8. Write Handwritten Letter – Check!
Bonus, my friend even wrote me back! Who doesn’t love non-bill mail?! 🙂
Now without further adieu, here are my goals for March…
What are some of your March goals?
How did you do with your February goals?
Tips on making new friends outside of work in a new city as an adult?