This week is flyyyyying by and I really need it to slow down. There’s so much to do and so little time but I’m loving what I’m doing so I’m really not complaining. 🙂
I had one post originally planned for today but I’m short on time so I figured we’d just play catch up Thinking Out Loud style…sound good?
1. I’m sure many of you have seen Advocare all over the healthy-living world lately and I recently decided to jump on the train. I’ll share more about this next week but in the meantime if you have any questions or are interested in knowing more, send me an email and let’s chat! (kt.talkless.saymoreATgmailDOTcom)
2. Does anyone know anything about selling used band instruments? I’ve got a few ideas: my local music shop, MusicGoRound.com, Craigslit (ugh!), eBay (double, ugh!), etc but if you have anything else let me know! I’m looking to sell my old oboe, which I haven’t used in years as a way to help cover my bills while traveling for 50 States!
3. Did you see that 50 States T-shirt and Tanks are available for pre-order?! We are so excited about the design and that our friends at Fight Through are helping get these together for us!
4. While we’re talking 50 States, we also got new photos taken. You may have noticed the new profile picture for me (look to the right ->> ) but we also got a group shot. Our photographer was my friend Nicole from CrossFit and she did an outstanding job capturing our dynamic…don’t you think?
5. I head to South Beach this weekend with a few girls from CrossFit…this is our weather. Please pray we get some sunshine…
You tell me – what’s on your mind today?
Aww… I love that shot of you two! You look so happy 🙂 And blech for the rain! Hopefully if it’s like most beach rain, it’ll pass through pretty quickly and won’t take over your entire trip.
It was beach rain, thank goodness! It didn’t really affect us too much and only one time did we have to leave the beach because it wasn’t that safe to be out there anymore. But seeing as we’d already been out there for a few hours, it wasn’t a big deal. 😉
I did notice the new profile pic! You look great 😀 And definitely keeping my fingers crossed that you’ll get some good weather! And even if you don’t, a weekend away with the girls is always a good time 🙂
Thanks!! They turned out awesome! 🙂
Love your new pictures! I hope the weather turns around and you are able to get a few hours of sun each day. Maybe they will be early storms and quit by the afternoon!
Thanks! And thankfully they were short storms they usually hit when we were eating a meal and not when we wanted to be at the beach! 🙂