I swear I’m not ignoring this space. In fact, not being here as often has definitely torn at my heart. This is a space that has pulled me through some rough times and cheered me on during some of the greatest. It just doesn’t feel right to take a step back but I also know I need to find my routine with life on the road this next year and that might take a few weeks.
Meanwhile, I figured I’d just kind of brain dump on you all today…
1. RV life is definitely interesting. Only then do you find a 24-hour gas station to keep your home warm at 3:30 in the morning or learn that controlling the fridge temperature is a bit different than at home, especially if you don’t want your eggs to freeze.
2. Apparently there’s a “recipe for a happy Katie” and Sam is starting to figure it out. One of those things? Getting in my daily run or WOD. I ran 4 miles this morning but otherwise hadn’t worked out since Saturday…I think we all see the problem with that.
3. We’re learning to use every inch of space in that RV to the fullest. Finding out what works best can sometimes mess with my OCD tendencies but we’re doing our best to not let it be cluttered. It’s another one of those things that will take time and hopefully once it warms up and isn’t such a pain to get into the trunk, we can clear a few more things out. 😉
4. I saw this in the bathroom at CrossFit Aerial in Duluth and it made me laugh so I had to take a photo. Sorry, but I’m not sorry.
5. When you have friends that are obsessed with cats, you suddenly have an onslaught of funny cat photos on your phone. I’m not even kidding.
6. This is actually just a tease because I have some fun news coming probably next week but I’m not sharing yet… 😉
Tell me something interesting!
*Joining up for TOL*