I feel like I won’t be alone when I say I can’t believe it’s September already! I swear this year has flown by and quite honestly, I’m really not complaining about that. And since a new month calls for some new goals, let’s take a couple minutes to go back and first look at how I did in August:
- Read 2 books – check!
- Write 1 handwritten letter – check!
- Work on a craft project – check! I made a camera strap!
- Help my mom with garage sale – I helped by going through some boxes late July, but didn’t do anything else except moral support this month. 😉
- Go to the pool – This did not happen, and to be totally honest, I realized it’s because I don’t really want to, I just felt I should..so I guess no harm no foul, right?
- Work on IG course – I started this Sunday night..better late than never, right?
- Plan out content calendar through September – check!
- Get 2 sponsored blog opportunities – check! I’ve been working really hard to get some quality sponsored opportunities that stay true to the blog while also helping pay for this little hobby of mine.
- Work on strategy for a secret project – check! I didn’t do quite as good with this as I would have liked though, but some progress is better than no progress!
- Use a gratitude journal everyday – check! I seriously look forward to this every night and even better, it only takes a minute or two!
Now, let’s move on to my goals for September, shall we?
- Read 2 books
- Sell 50 States RV (it’s been on the market but I’m hopeful this is the month)
- Write 1 handwritten letter
- Continue working on secret project
- Work on a craft project
- Plan out content calendar through October
- Get 2 sponsored posts
- Attend at least 15 yoga classes
- Work on a new budget
- Do one thing outside my comfort zone or that scares me
[ctt title=”What are your goals for September?” tweet=”What are your goals for September? via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/B_afn+” coverup=”B_afn”]
Now you tell me…
What are some of your goals for September?