I feel like I won’t be alone when I say I can’t believe it’s September already! I swear this year has flown by and quite honestly, I’m really not complaining about that. And since a new month calls for some new goals, let’s take a couple minutes to go back and first look at how I did in August:
- Read 2 books – check!
- Write 1 handwritten letter – check!
- Work on a craft project – check! I made a camera strap!
- Help my mom with garage sale – I helped by going through some boxes late July, but didn’t do anything else except moral support this month. 😉
- Go to the pool – This did not happen, and to be totally honest, I realized it’s because I don’t really want to, I just felt I should..so I guess no harm no foul, right?
- Work on IG course – I started this Sunday night..better late than never, right?
- Plan out content calendar through September – check!
- Get 2 sponsored blog opportunities – check! I’ve been working really hard to get some quality sponsored opportunities that stay true to the blog while also helping pay for this little hobby of mine.
- Work on strategy for a secret project – check! I didn’t do quite as good with this as I would have liked though, but some progress is better than no progress!
- Use a gratitude journal everyday – check! I seriously look forward to this every night and even better, it only takes a minute or two!
Now, let’s move on to my goals for September, shall we?
- Read 2 books
- Sell 50 States RV (it’s been on the market but I’m hopeful this is the month)
- Write 1 handwritten letter
- Continue working on secret project
- Work on a craft project
- Plan out content calendar through October
- Get 2 sponsored posts
- Attend at least 15 yoga classes
- Work on a new budget
- Do one thing outside my comfort zone or that scares me
[ctt title=”What are your goals for September?” tweet=”What are your goals for September? via @iamkatiearnold http://ctt.ec/B_afn+” coverup=”B_afn”]
Now you tell me…
What are some of your goals for September?
Great job on your August goals! And I’m with you girl… I still can’t believe it’s already September!! I hope you have a great month. 🙂
Rebecca Hicks recently posted…Comment on September Goals by Shann Eva
Thanks, girl! I hope you do too!
You did really great on your August goals! I hope you’ll achieve all of your September goals, too 🙂 My most needed goal to achieve this month is to save money 😀 I hope I can do it. Cheers for a great month ahead! xx
Renee Alexis recently posted…Six things I’m looking forward to this September
I definitely have to work on that saving money goal too!
You did so awesome girl! You will do great this month too!
You did great on your August goals. I think you will breeze through your Sept. ones! Great goals. I need to start thinking about mine now that we are in Sept.
Jessica Bradshaw recently posted…Fun Fit Idea: Canyons Climbing Gym
Did you come up with any goals?
Great goals! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!! I’ll have to start writing my monthly goals down!
Jessy recently posted…Five Items You Need for Fall | Under $30
Thanks, girl! Did you come up with any for the month?
Planning my content calendar a couple months ahead is also a goal of mine this month as well writing blog posts more in advance. It makes me so much less stressed when I’m on top of things!
Nellwyn recently posted…Writing In Scenes
I’m planned out through mid-November! It feels AMAZING! Then if other ideas come around, I can switch things up.
Congratulations–you had an incredibly productive August! Also great job on planning out your content calendar–I need to work at this too, to at least try and get ahead!
Best of luck with September goals, and love the one about stepping out of comfort zone 🙂 have a great weekend!
Charlotte recently posted…Friday linky 9/2
Love the goal to do something outside your comfort zone, I am going to do this one too! Mine is to try one of your other goals – yoga!
Carrie recently posted…Peach Blueberry Crisp
Great job! I love the idea of doing one thing out of your comfort zone–so hard and yet so necessary!
This month I hope to continue to stay ahead on posting and look more in to freelance writing opportunities!
Heather @ Polyglot Jot recently posted…Foodie Friday: Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars (V+GF)