Happy Cinco de Mayo!
1. We celebrated a night early last night with Mexican. While my parents didn’t realize we were celebrating Cinco de Mayo until we got to the restaurant, I think my craving for margaritas and fish tacos knew exactly when to turn to high gear.
2. Just because we went out for fish tacos and margaritas doesn’t mean things got crazy. That is unless you call crazy spending your Saturday night watching Big Bang Theory reruns and painting your nails.
3. Though things could get crazy today. Well, maybe not crazy but as I prep this post, I’m thinking about a last minute race entry…and maybe even running to and from the race. That’s a bit crazy…
4. We’re spending our sunny Sunday celebrating a 95th birthday. Ca-razy…
5. But I should admit, as soon as everyone leaves, I hope to spend my afternoon relaxing on the deck listening to music, reading a book and/or writing.
6. And while I fill my afternoon with sunshine, I also plan to fill my afternoon with hope and positive energy.
7. Because if I want big things to happen, which I do, then I must send that energy into the world. Consider energy in transfer…
agreed with Amanda! sounds like a crazy saturday night to me.
Fish tacos, margaritas, Big Bang Theory…a girl after my own heart! 😉
There’s a reason we get along so well!
Margaritas for the win! 95, wow! I hope I live to be that old. Hope you had a great Sunday!
Mmm, fish tacos! Sounds like a great, relaxing weekend. So jealous of your deck. I haven’t had one for years, and all I want to do with this turn in weather is sit outside!
Me neither! It’s a benefit of living at home right now…haha 😉
Yay for margaritas and Mexican food! 🙂 Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy Sunday!! 🙂
Your weekend sounds ideal – fish tacos are my favorite! And that is amazing, happy 95th birthday to whomever you’re celebrating 😀
It’s my great uncle/grandma’s husband/step-grandpa. Does that make sense? 😉
Happy Cinco de Mayo! The marg looked delicious–I’m hoping to have one tonight! 🙂
I love some BB theory! Enjoy ur Sunday
Those margaritas looked good and those fish tacos sounded yummy!
It is soon to be my grandma’s 96th birthday which is just crazy too! Great though don’t get me wrong but she still smokes half a pack of ciggarettes a day and has multiple white wines too! 🙂
Dang! How does she do it?!