Today I confess….
1. It’s St. Patrick’s Day and I’m not really celebrating… That’s okay but really, I want to celebrate in Boston sometime. This may mostly be because when I lived in Boston I was always underage and saw the lines of people standing outside the Irish Pubs while walking to class in the morning (yes, MORNING). I wouldn’t want to spend my entire day at an Irish Pub, but a whiff of the Boston St. Patty’s air wouldn’t be a bad thing in my opinion.
2. Despite not celebrating, I will gladly celebrate with one of these babies. Head over to the FitKit blog to see my newest recipe for a Healthy Shamrock Shake!
3. Have you heard about the mannequins in Sweden that look real and are raising some real controversy? Seriously, I think they’re awesome. Real women have REAL bodies, why not allow the mannequins that are to sell clothes for REAL women reflect REAL bodies? Do ya follow the REALity? 😉
4. Living in the suburbs has taught me something – everyone is either married, engaged, in a relationship and/or has babies. I have none of the above and while I haven’t been actively pursuing the dating scene, I’m starting to think said scene may not actually exist. Seeing as I do hope to get married someday, this is quite the conundrum.
5. I’m getting paranoid about my 1/2 marathon. I haven’t made a hotel reservation (which I need to do) but I’m mostly getting paranoid about being ready. It’s really probably that whole mind over matter thing but seeing as I’ve been under the weather all week and then woke up yesterday with a weird twinge in my low back, I’m afraid I’m going to be sidelined forever. Dear running, I love you. Please let me finish training and cross that finish line of my half marathon in 3 weeks. K thanks.
What do you have to confess today?
Any big plans for St. Patty’s day or have you already celebrated this weekend?