Lately I feel like I have so many posts I want to write and so little time. Who knew leaving my full-time job would make me that much busier?! Thank goodness I got to spend some time in the hammock over the weekend to remind myself to breathe and know that everything will come together.
Anyway, with so much going on, my head is spinning so it’s probably easier if I just let it all out, Thinking Out Loud style.
1. 50 States stuff is still moving along. We sent out our first newsletter Wednesday morning which was good and will hopefully help keep spreading the word about what we’re doing. If you want to get our bi-weekly newsletter, sign up here.
2. Becky was the sweetest and sent me some Advocare Flair this week. I’ve been sporting the bracelets the last couple days and it’s got me thinking I may need to order some for 50 States… 😉
3. I think my almond butter addiction is picking back up again… Quite honestly, I think a big part is due to not having enough food prepped to eat so I resort to celery and nut butter while I prepare my meal because I’m too starving to wait. #firstworldproblems, huh?
4. We’ve had some gorgeous weather the past two days. It almost makes up the return from vacation easier…the only thing I’m missing is these wonderful girls around 24/7 + the beach.
5. And while vacation is always a wonderful thing, this quote is so spot on! I was talking with a manager of one of my favorite coffee shops/bars Tuesday night and was telling him how crazy it is that I work from the moment I get up until the moment I go to bed and I’m not nearly as exhausted as I was when I was working 9-5. Funny how that works, isn’t it?
Question – What’s got you thinking this week?
We’ve had freakishly great weather here the last few days too. It was like fall during the summer then the first two days of fall was summer weather!
Weird, isn’t it? It was in the 80s today with leaves on the ground…so weird!
Not a fan of Godin, but that’s a pretty fine quote.
That quote! I freaking LOVE IT! And I couldn’t agree more. These days I’m almost always working, but it honestly doesn’t feel like work. I wake up every day looking forward to getting started, which is something I always hoped for when thinking about what I wanted to be “when I grew up.” Love hearing when others have found that too 🙂
It’s an amazing thing isn’t it? Now if only I could figure out your secret to making it a full-time thing…or at least something that covers a few bills. 😉
I just had to stop by when I saw you are still blogging…and now pursuing some interesting things away from the 9-5! EXCITING!!! You sound so incredibly happy and fulfilled, which is just awesome. I need to hear more of what this 50 States thing is…
AHH! I’m so happy to see YOU’RE BACK! 🙂 50 States is a year-long charity fundraising tour that a friend and I started. We leave November 1st and will travel to all 50 states while raising money for charity (and of course blogging our way through the whole thing – 50statesinayear.com) 🙂