Thank you all so much for your support on Sunday’s half marathon! I swear I’m still riding the PR high though terrified to see the pictures once they surface…I’m not the most photogenic runner out there. 😉
Anyway, I thought it would be fun today to take a little peak inside my gym bag! Don’t worry, I’m not going to show you my dirty, stinky gym clothes but rather all the other stuff that just hangs out in my gym bag.
I often go from workout to errands, appointments or working at the coffee shop and in order to make sure I can fully get myself ready for the day from the gym, I make sure to keep some essentials in my bag (along with the usual workout gear). So let’s take a look, shall we?
- Flip Flops: for the shower…’nuff said. 😉
- Make-up: I keep an extra of my everyday essential make-up items in my bag so I don’t have to ever worry about switching them out. This makes me life easier. Do it.
- Venus Snap Razor: This is not a sponsored post…I was sent this to try out as part of my work with the Influenster network, but honestly, this is a MUST in my bag! I used to keep a cheap razor in my bag but my super sensitive skin does NOT like those. This doesn’t take up much room in bag and I don’t have to remember to throw my main razor in my bag. This is great for those “oh shoot, I packed a tank top and I really need a quick shave” moments. Please, we all know they happen!
- Cellphone Arm Band: I need a new one because this one keeps falling off my arm and the band is about to fall off the main part of the cell phone holder, but this is a MUST for all runs + solo workouts.
- Hair Brush: Again, I keep one at home and one in my gym bag. No need to find yourself without a brush, especially when they only cost a couple bucks!
- Deodorant: We’ve all been there when we shower at the gym before a long day and then realize we forgot our deodorant. Don’t put yourself through that. Buy a second one and keep it in your bag. You’ll thank me later.
- Dry Shampoo: THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!
- Cleansing Toilets: this is mostly for make-up removal or cleaning your face, but maybe you’re running late and don’t have time for a quick shower? I’m not saying your coworkers will agree with this decision but I’m sure they’ll appreciate it vs the alternative of having to skip the shower altogether.
Of course, there’s always a few other things inside my bag – clean clothes, headphones, gym shoes, other hair products but these are the items that I don’t worry about taking out of my bag every time I unpack/re-pack and it makes it that much easier for the next trip!
What’s inside your gym bag?